The Official Magazine of Bat Conservation International
Bats Magazine features the latest research, news, and topics about bats and bat conservation worldwide. Released three times a year, top bat scientists describe their work for BCI members and followers in a lively, informative style that takes readers right into caves, forests, jungles, and deserts to explore the always fascinating world of bats.
To receive the print version of the magazine, become a member of BCI today! To read the digital version, click the link below.
We are proud to present the latest issue of Bats Magazine
This exclusive publication features the latest research, news, and topics about bats and bat conservation worldwide.
Explore Past Issues
Volume 39, Issue 3
- The Future Needs Us All
- Apply for a BCI Student Research Scholarship
- Evidence Champion
- Virtual Bat Week
- North American Society for Bat Research Turns 50
- Fish-eating Myotis
- Saving Malaysia’s Fruit Bats
- Fascinating facts about Malaysia’s fruit-eating bats
- Out of the Darkness
- Which Came First: Echolocation or Fruit Bats?
- Backyard “Bativists”
- Ears in the Field
- Gene Genius
Volume 39, Issue 2
- Bat Data Scientist
- Always Learning
- Fire Zone
- The Science Behind the Art
- Boosting Bats by Restoring Mexico’s Agaves
- Why Do a Few Degrees Matter?
- Unveiling Rainforest Mysteries
- Cryptic Myotis
- 20 Years of Pollination Celebration
- Remembering a Bat Conservation Hero
- White-nose Syndrome Confirmed in Texas Bat
- Virtual Bat Experiences
- Recover, restore, protect