Join BCI to get the full version of Bats Magazine!
Bat Conservation International members receive full issues of our unique magazine, BATS, three times a year, by mail or email. This exclusive publication features the latest research, news, and topics about bats and bat conservation worldwide. Top bat scientists describe their work for BCI members and followers in a lively, informative style that takes readers right into caves, forests, jungles and deserts to explore the always fascinating world of bats. Check out some of our great Bats Magazine content below.
Join BCI Today
- The Future Needs Us All
- Apply for a BCI Student Research Scholarship
- Evidence Champion
- Virtual Bat Week
- North American Society for Bat Research Turns 50
- Fish-eating Myotis
- Saving Malaysia’s Fruit Bats
- Fascinating facts about Malaysia’s fruit-eating bats
- Out of the Darkness
- Which Came First: Echolocation or Fruit Bats?
- Backyard “Bativists”
- Ears in the Field
- Gene Genius
- Bat Data Scientist
- Always Learning
- Fire Zone
- The Science Behind the Art
- Boosting Bats by Restoring Mexico’s Agaves
- Why Do a Few Degrees Matter?
- Unveiling Rainforest Mysteries
- Cryptic Myotis
- 20 Years of Pollination Celebration
- Remembering a Bat Conservation Hero
- White-nose Syndrome Confirmed in Texas Bat
- Virtual Bat Experiences
- Recover, restore, protect