Types of Giving
Adopt A Bat Today!
Who says bats aren't lovable!?
Our Adopt-A-Bat program is a fun introduction to the world of bats-plus your contribution helps BCI preserve and protect bats! It's a win-win situation.
When you adopt a bat, you will receive:
- a plush stuffed bat toy!
- an official adoption certificate for the bat of your choice.
- complete species profile information for the bat of your choice.
- Plush toy not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
- Approximate wing size: 12 inches
- Bat adoption is symbolic. You will not receive a live bat.
- Each adoption is only $25 per bat.
Special Offer: for only $50, you can adopt any one of the above bats (regularly $25) plus become a BCI member! (new memberships only, please)
A one-year membership includes:
- subscription to BCI's quarterly BATS magazine
- opportunities to participate in workshops and field projects.
- the knowledge that you are further assisting us to help bats!
Are you ready to adopt?
Give a Gift Adoption!
Tax Deduction Statement
Under U.S.A. Internal Revenue Service guidelines, the estimated value of the benefits you receive by becoming a BCI member, including BATS magazine, is not considered substantial; therefore, the full amount of your payment is a deductible contribution.