JOIN THE CHALLENGE
When you join the Step Up for Bats Challenge this October, every step you take matters for bats! Whether you’re walking, running, biking, swimming, or taking part in any fitness activity, it all counts. Registration is $45 and includes a Step Up For Bats swift-wicking T-shirt.
Join the challenge to walk a collective 15,000 miles (30 million steps) around the globe to raise awareness for the importance of bats, and raise $25,000 to support Bat Conservation International’s work to protect them. At each destination, you’ll unlock a milestone badge and special content! You can earn awards for fundraising and compete to raise the most money and track the most steps throughout the month of October.
How to participate:
- Register and set up your account anytime before October 31st. Once you register, you will have your own web page that will track your activity and funds you raise.
- Set your fundraising target and use your influence to earn awards.
- Tell your friends, family and network about the Step Up For Bats Challenge.
- Submit a matching gift request to your employer, if applicable.
- Get Active and Start Tracking. Works with Fitbit, Garmin, Apple Watch, Google Fit, Misfit or Strava (or you can enter your activity manually)