- Wish List
- The BCI Legacy Circle: A Commitment to the Future
- On the Cover
- 106 Species and Counting: Bat Conservation Comes to Bolivia
- The California Leaf-nosed Bat, Sophisticated Desert Survivor
- Around the Clock in Rodrigues
- A Personal Portrait of the Rodrigues Fruit Bat
- What if You Went to School with Bats?
- Members in Action: Bob Wisecarver
- Meet Membership Manager Amy McCartney
- Chiroptorium Update
- Look for “Masters of the Night: The True Story of Bats” at these locations:
- Your Comments Welcome!
- Mark Your Calendar for 1999 Members’ Nights At Bracken Cave
- Annual Report Available
I would like to invite all members to send me comments and suggestions on the content of this magazine. Although I cannot guarantee that every suggestion will be implemented, nor that all who write will receive personal replies, it is always helpful to get feedback and new ideas from readers.
I am also interested in new article topics or comments on your favorite types of articles: general bat information, research findings, "members in action,"conservation progress reports, etc. Please send all comments either via mail or e-mail to:
P.O. Box 162603
Austin, TX 78716
If you send e-mail, please type "magazine comments"into the subject line so I can organize my incoming messages.
Thank you all!
–Sara McCabe, Editor