- BCI Highlights
- Legal Protection Gained for Bats in Sarawak, Malaysia
- Wish List
- Thirteen Countries Celebrate European Bat Night
- Vacationer’s Guide to Bat Watching
- 1999 Student Scholarships Applications Available
- Experience the World’s Most Amazing Bats with Merlin Tuttle on BCI Founder’s Circle Tours
- On the Cover
- Bat Workshops: Putting Conservation Into Practice
- Workshops Scholarships: An Investment with Exponential Returns
- 1999 Bat Conservation and Management Workshops
- Memoirs from Bat Camp
- Growing Needs, Expanded Training
- Hidden Housing – Artificial Bark for Bats
Your help with any of the following special needs would greatly increase our effectiveness. To make a donation, or for more information, please call Bob Benson at BCI, 512-327-9721, ext. 27.
With 31 employees, BCI’s single office copier is being pushed to its limits. A second machine is badly needed to keep up with the demands of our busy office and save precious staff time. Donations in any amount to help defray the cost of a new Minolta 2050 photocopy machine or similar model would be greatly appreciated ($6,240).
BCI’s field staff would be grateful for donations toward the purchase of three sets of Motorola 7X Sport Radios. These compact two-way radios allow communication among biologists when observing and radiotracking bats at workshops and remote field sites and are especially important for safety in rugged terrain ($200 each set).
BCI thanks Tom & Miriam Schulman of Los Angeles, CA, for their gift toward the purchase of camera gear.