- A different kind of treasure
- ON THE COVER
- Giving Flying Foxes a Second Chance
- HUNTERS IN THE NIGHT
- Return to Thailand
- The Case for Bat Conservation
- After the Hurricane
- Making a Difference
- Bat Exhibit Popular with Visitors
- BCI Members Win Conservation Awards
- First One-Day Bat Study Workshop A Success
- Annual Report Available to Members
- Gifts That Keep On Giving: How Your Gifts Help BCI
- BAT FACT
- Tell A Friend
- WISH LIST
From time to time, BCI’s rapid growth creates the need for equipment and other items to help us function more efficiently and carry out our mission. Members may be able to satisfy some of those needs.
If you need more information, or wish to make a contribution, please call Toni Turner at BCI, 512/327-9721.
IBM (or clone) 386 computer with 30M hard drive, new or almost new, for production of BATS
Epson 800/850 Dot Matrix Printer.
A very special thanks to member Steve Ramsey, vice-president of General Electric, for the generous corporate donation of a new VCR and 19-inch color television. We already have made good use of it in a booth and for previewing educational tapes for staff and visitors.