- Bacardi Joins BCI in Saving Bats
- Fruit Bat Off the Menu?
- Reader’s Digest Reveals Anti-Bat Bias
- More Damaging Anti-Bat Prejudice
- More Ladies Adopt Bats
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service Bat Program Completed
- Bat Program Available
- Bats in the News
- Correspondence From Our Members
- World Conservation Strategy
BCI recently completed 200 slide/cassette tape programs and 100,000 brochures for the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service. The programs and brochures will be used in public education throughout the U.S. They dispel common misconceptions and introduce people to the value, fascinations and conservation needs of North American bats.