- Life with Bats, Books, and Caves
- THE B.A.T Club
- Photo Exhibit on Bats Opens in Israel
- Join Us in The Founder’s Circle
- A New Look for BATS
- Success with “Active Members Package”
- Thank you! We can’t do it without you!
- BCI Participates in Pan American Conservation Education Conference
- A last look. 1990
- On The Cover
- The Changing Face of Bat Conservation in the Pacific
- THE FLYING FOX: Becoming a Rare Commodity
- BATS AND CAVERS
OUR MEMBERS ARE VITAL to our success. More than 1,600 members donated to our 1989 Annual Appeal, in addition to their membership dues. These Annual Appeal gifts are essential in closing the $90,000 gap in our operational expenses which membership dues and other revenue sources don’t cover. A special thanks to those members who gave "over-and-above" to the Annual Appeal.
We are mindful of the trust and commitment our member support represents. We have kept that trust by increasing the ratio of program expenses to overhead expenses every year in our history. We are proud of the portion of BCIs budget which directly benefits bat conservation projects worldwide.