- Distinguishing the Real BCI
- Photo Op!
- Bat Field Guide for Latin America
- Masters of the Night: The True Story of Bats at these locations
- Wish List
- Global Grassroots Conservation
- On the Cover
- A Colorful Future
- Bat Conservation Comes of Age in South Africa
- Where the Bats Are – Part III Caves, Cliffs, and Rock Crevices
- Origami and the Art of Bat Appreciation
- Members in Action: John and Jane Newman
- Members’ Night Sigh-Up Begins May 1
BCI is establishing a volunteer network of professional and serious (very serious!) amateur photographers. If you are an active outdoor photographer and would be willing to donate your time to document BCI conservation activities in your area, please send a letter of interest that details your photo experience to Elaine Acker, BCIs Conservation Advancement Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at P.O. Box 162603, Austin, TX 78716.
Your work is needed in support of BATS Magazine, the BCI annual report, or other publications. BCI will reimburse you for film, processing, and authorized expenses, and a credit line will appear with your photo any time it is used.
High-quality photographs have always been one of BCIs most powerful tools in helping change negative perceptions of bats and sharing our conservation efforts with the world. We hope you will consider contributing your time and talent to this important effort.