- Volunteers Needed
- Tools For Teaching Bat Conservation
- On the Cover
- Hide and Seek: In Search of Forest Bats
- Bat Houses in British Forests
- Bat Crumbs: What I Learned from a Palid Bat’s Leftovers
- Angeline Cromack: Members in Action
- BCI Highlights
- Look for “Masters of the Night: The True Story of Bats”* at these locations:
- Members’ Night Sign-Up Begins May 1
- Investing In the Future
- Wish List
- America’s Neighborhood Bats Updated and Revised
As announced in the last issue of BATS, we are once again offering BCI Members’ Nights at Bracken Cave this summer, and sign-up begins May 1st. We hope you can join us on either July 18, August 15, August 22, or September 19 to witness the incredible dusk flight of 20 million bats from BCI’s private, protected cave in Central Texas.
Members interested in attending should contact Mr. David Bamberger (please do not contact the BCI office) beginning May 1st, preferably by fax at (830) 868-4639, anytime, or by phone at (830) 868-7303 on Wednesdays or Thursdays between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. CST. Please include in your fax your name, address, phone number, number of family members attending, and your first and second choice of dates.
Space is limited, so please make your reservations as soon as possible. You will receive a confirmation, map, and trip information in early June.