- On the Cover
- Postal Bats
- Report from Slovakia
- Where the Bats Are
- BCI Highlights
- In Tribute: Kenneth Olson
- Tools for Teachinig Bat Conservation
- Members’ Night Sign-Up Begins May 5
- Look for “Masters of the Night: The True Story of Bats” at these locations:
- Bat Rehabilitation Book Available
- Volunteers Needed – Grand Canyon Bat Research
- Wish List
- Matching Gifts
- Mexican free-tailed Bat Sculpture Dedication
- Arizona Bat-and-Mouse Natural History Tour
Make your money work as hard as you do . . .
Last year 40 different companies contributed to bat conservation by matching their employees’ gifts to BCI. By doubling or even tripling your contribution, matching gifts make your money work as hard as you do. To take advantage of this privilege, just follow these easy steps:
1. Ask your human resources director if your company has a matching gift program.
2. Send your company’s matching gift form to BCI along with your contribution.
3.Watch your contribution double or triple at no additional cost to you, if BCI meets your company’s giving guidelines.
Matching gifts are the easiest way to multiply your support of our conservation programs and efforts. If you have questions, please contact Sandra Forston (email@example.com) or Christy Corse (firstname.lastname@example.org) at (512) 327-9721.