- Bat Houses: An Educational Opportunity
- Participate in the North American Bat House Research Project
- Look for “Masters of the Night: The True Story of Bats”* at these locations
- “Secret World of Bats” Seen Worldwide
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
- Increase your conservation investment with a matching gift
- WISH LIST
- ON THE BACK
- ON THE COVER
- Bat Conservation: A New Priority for Federal Agencies
- ON THE TRACK OF FOREST BATS
- A Volunteer’s Journal
- The Great Red Island: A Future for its Bats?
- Guam National Wildlife Refuge Moves Forward
- Visit the “Lost World” of Venezuela with Dr. Merlin Tuttle as your guide
June 10 September 5, 1994
Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden, June 17 September 12, 1994
Also in 1994: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Watch for dates and additional locations.
*an interactive educational exhibit produced by BBH Exhibits with assistance from BCI
Word of the exhibit travels fast and far. This porter, a native of Iquitos, Peru, was greeting Explorama Tours with a “Masters of the Night” t
–shirt within weeks of the exhibit’s grand opening.