- Wish List
- The BCI Legacy Circle: A Commitment to the Future
- On the Cover
- 106 Species and Counting: Bat Conservation Comes to Bolivia
- The California Leaf-nosed Bat, Sophisticated Desert Survivor
- Around the Clock in Rodrigues
- A Personal Portrait of the Rodrigues Fruit Bat
- What if You Went to School with Bats?
- Members in Action: Bob Wisecarver
- Meet Membership Manager Amy McCartney
- Chiroptorium Update
- Look for “Masters of the Night: The True Story of Bats” at these locations:
- Your Comments Welcome!
- Mark Your Calendar for 1999 Members’ Nights At Bracken Cave
- Annual Report Available
Dates are subject to change.
Please call venues listed for more information.
No international dates have been confirmed at time of publication.
San Francisco, California
California Academy of Sciences
Tentatively scheduled for:
February 13 – May 2, 1999
Junior League of the Lehigh Valley
February 13 – May 23, 1999
Little Rock, Arkansas
Arkansas Museum of Science and History
January 16 – April 4, 1999
Putnam Museum of History and Natural Science
April 17 – July 5, 1999
"Masters of the Night"is a 6,000-square-foot exhibit produced by BBH Exhibits with help from BCI. The "smaller version"is 2,500 square feet. For more information about the exhibit, please call BBH Exhibits at (210) 599-0045.