- Increase your conservation investment with a matching gift
- ON THE BACK
- THE BATS OF INDIA
- BCI Graduate Student Research Program Project
- The Tale of the Flying Fox Midwife
- A letter from the editor
- WISH LIST. 1995
- Look for “Masters of the Night. The True Story of Bats”* at these locations:
- A Special Thanks. 1995
- ON THE COVER
- North American Bats and Mines Project Makes Major Progress
- New Partnership Brings Innovation
- STATE BAT MANAGEMENT: The Arizona Advantage
- How to Help Bat Management in Your Own State
Matching gift programs can double, or even triple, the amount of money you donate to BCI-at no extra cost to you.
Please contact the personnel director where you work and request a matching gift form. Fill out the form and send it to us with your gift. It’s that easy! If we meet your company’s giving guidelines, your gift will (in most cases) be doubled, providing extra support for BCI’s conservation and education programs.
If you have any questions, call Robert Benson, Public Information Officer, at 512/327-9721, or write Bat Conservation International, P.O. Box 162603, Austin, TX 78716.