- Funding International Research
- Here’s a way you can increase your gift to BCI at no extra cost
- Proceedings from Conference Published
- Pest Control Video Features BCI
- BCI Member Featured in National Geographic Special
- WISH LIST
- Annual Report Available
- BCI Benefit a Success
- The long sleep
- ON THE COVER
- A Park to Protect Flying Foxes
- The Conservation of Bats in Europe
- Saving Old Mines for Bats
- BCI Forms Partnership for Research in Coconino National Forest
- Bats in Belfries and Other Places
Matching gift programs can double, or even triple, the amount of money you can donate to BCI. And, it doesn’t cost you a cent!
It only takes 2 steps:
1. Find your personnel director and request a matching gift form.
2. Fill out the form and mail it to us with your gift.
It’s that easy! So, fill out your matching gift form and send it to BCI. Your company will appreciate your concern for the environment, and BCI will appreciate the extra help for its conservation and education programs.
If you have any questions, call Andrew Smith, Development Assistant at 512/327-9721, or write Bat Conservation International, P.O. Box 162603, Austin, TX 78716.