- On the Cover
- Bat Workers of the British Isles: A Report from Wales
- Learning about Bats, London-Style
- The Evolving Role of American Zoos in Bat Conservation
- Behind the Scenes of the Metro Washington Park Zoo’s Bat Exhibit
- Zuri Retires at the San Antonio Zoo
- GUANO: BATS’ GIFT to GARDENERS
- Members in Action: Randall Foy
- Conservation Dollars, the Easy Way!
- Volunteer Opportunity
- Wish List
- Members-Only Nights at Bracken Cave this Summer
One of the easiest ways to give to bat conservation is through the annual giving campaigns conducted by many employers. Soon BCI will be part of a broad range of payroll-deduction fund drives, such as the United Way and the Combined Federal Campaigns. If you don’t see BCI listed, many campaigns will allow you to "write in" your favorite nonprofit.
For more information on this simple way to support bats, see your local campaign coordinator. For documentation of our nonprofit status, contact Andy Moore, Development Assistant, at (512) 327-9721.