- On the Cover
- Estimating the Economic Value of Insect-Eating Bats: A Case Study From Cambodia
- On The Job- Bat Conservation in Ireland
- The Bats of Puerto Rico
- Members In Action: Joyce Thurau
- BCI Membership Online
- The Mystery Chart of Spring 1998
- Look for “Masters of the Night: The True Story of Bats”* at these locations:
- Membership Renewal Notices via E-mail
- Attention Bat Lovers!
Becoming a BCI member is now faster and easier than ever. With our newly secured web site (http://www.batcon.org), people all over the world can join BCI quickly and easily online with a credit card.
All new members receive four quarterly issues of BATS magazine, invitations to join exclusive international ecotours, and opportunities to participate in U.S. workshops and field projects, plus special benefits for membership contributions of $40 or more and a catalog of educational and gift products in the U.S. and Canada. If you are already a BCI member, please tell a friend how easy it has become to get involved in protecting our night-flying friends.
Although this electronic service is initially limited to new memberships only, current membership renewals and Adopt-A-Bat opportunities will be brought online within a few months. We encourage you to check the BCI web site for news and updates.
If you have questions or comments about online membership services, please contact Membership Manager Amy McCartney at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 512-327-9721, extension 29.