- Exclusion Experts Promote Pest Control Industry Changes
- Nectar-Feeding Bats in the Columnar Cacti Forests of Central Mexico
- Kingdom of Tonga: Safe Haven for Flying Foxes
- Barcelona, City of the Bat
- Bat Tourism Information Needed
- Fund Raising Credibility
- ARTISTS WANTED
- BCI Honored by Exceptional Gift
- ON THE BACK
- Bat Exclusion–A Common-Sense Solution to an Age-Old Problem
- ON THE COVER
- The Masters of the Night Exhibit: A Winner for Bats
We are currently gathering information for an update to the Spring 1991 BATS article "A Vacationer’s Guide to Bats," and we need your help. If you know of any site that has bat-watching or an interpretive program, please send the name and location (and any other information you can add) to Angela England via e-mail (email@example.com), fax (512-327-9724), phone (512-327-9721), or mail.
Please be aware that we can only include locations where bats are well protected from harassment. Also, our first installment will cover only North America, but please send international information as well for the next installment. Thank you.