- Bacardi Joins BCI in Saving Bats
- Fruit Bat Off the Menu?
- Reader’s Digest Reveals Anti-Bat Bias
- More Damaging Anti-Bat Prejudice
- More Ladies Adopt Bats
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service Bat Program Completed
- Bat Program Available
- Bats in the News
- Correspondence From Our Members
- World Conservation Strategy
Joint production of the slide/cassette tape program “Saving America’s Bats,” with the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service has enabled BCI to make this beautiful program available at an unusually low cost. The program includes 49 top quality slides by Dr. Merlin Tuttle, accompanied by a 19 minute cassette tape (auto-sync slide advance on side 1 and sound beeped manual control on side 2). All proceeds support bat conservation. Order: Bat Conservation International, c/o Milwaukee Public Museum, Milwaukee, WI 53233. Price: $35 to BCI members, $55 to non-members.