- A different kind of treasure
- ON THE COVER
- Giving Flying Foxes a Second Chance
- HUNTERS IN THE NIGHT
- Return to Thailand
- The Case for Bat Conservation
- After the Hurricane
- Making a Difference
- Bat Exhibit Popular with Visitors
- BCI Members Win Conservation Awards
- First One-Day Bat Study Workshop A Success
- Annual Report Available to Members
- Gifts That Keep On Giving: How Your Gifts Help BCI
- BAT FACT
- Tell A Friend
- WISH LIST
The 1989-1990 Fiscal Year (June 1, 1989 to May 31, 1990) was one of great accomplishments for BCI, and we are very proud of them.
We thank each and every member for your growing support of our efforts to save bats and their habitats throughout the world. As we achieve these successes in our education and conservation programs, we hope that you will take great pride in knowing that you have provided the foundation which helps us to meet the increasing environmental challenges of today’s world. In the very truest sense, we could not have done it without you.
If you would like a copy of BCI’s latest Annual Report, please write to Toni Turner, Bat Conservation International, P.O. Box 162603, Austin, Texas 78716. Complete audited financials are also available upon request.