- Wish List
- The BCI Legacy Circle: A Commitment to the Future
- On the Cover
- 106 Species and Counting: Bat Conservation Comes to Bolivia
- The California Leaf-nosed Bat, Sophisticated Desert Survivor
- Around the Clock in Rodrigues
- A Personal Portrait of the Rodrigues Fruit Bat
- What if You Went to School with Bats?
- Members in Action: Bob Wisecarver
- Meet Membership Manager Amy McCartney
- Chiroptorium Update
- Look for “Masters of the Night: The True Story of Bats” at these locations:
- Your Comments Welcome!
- Mark Your Calendar for 1999 Members’ Nights At Bracken Cave
- Annual Report Available
Each year BCI publishes an annual report highlighting our accomplishments during the previous fiscal year and providing a balance sheet of revenues and expenditures. We thank all of our members for your help in our achievements this past year (fiscal year June 1, 1997 to May 31, 1998).
BCIs Annual Report may be obtained by contacting Andy Moore at BCI, P.O. Box 162603, Austin, Texas, 78716, (512) 327-9721, ext. 28. Complete audited financials are also available upon request.
The chart below shows another measure of our success that we wish to share with members. As BCI has continued to increase the funds devoted to education and conservation–by more than 500 percent in 10 years–we have kept our administrative and fund raising costs nearly constant.