- A National Park for Bats
- Teaching Bats in Tuscaloosa
- Discover Bats! A Dynamic New Educator’s Kit Takes Flight
- In Tribute: Karl F. Koopman 1920-1997
- Annual Report Available
- Wish List. 1997
- Optional Renewal Notices by E-Mail
- Plan Ahead for 1998 Members’ Nights At Bracken Cave
- Happy New Year from the BCI Staff
- On the Cover
- A Mammoth Discovery
- Roy Powers: A Legacy of Cave Conservation
- How to Build a Cave
Each year BCI publishes an annual report highlighting our accomplishments during the previous fiscal year and providing a balance sheet of revenues and expenditures. We thank all of our members for your help in our achievements this past year (fiscal year June 1, 1996 to May 31, 1997).
BCI‘s Annual Report may be obtained by contacting Andy Moore at BCI, P.O. Box 162603, Austin, Texas, 78716, (512) 327-9721, ext. 28. Complete audited financials are also available upon request.