- The Bat in the Hat: Flying Foxes in Australia’s Children’s Literature
- 1996 Volunteer Opportunities
- Wish List
- Annual Report Available
- A Special Message of Thanks
- On the Cover
- THE LITTLE-KNOWN WORLD OF HOARY BATS
- The Song of the Mexican Free-Tail
- Facts about Bats: Tales from BCI’s Public Information Program
- LIVING SAFELY WITH BATS
Each year BCI publishes an annual report highlighting our accomplishments during the previous fiscal year and providing a balance sheet of revenues and expenditures. We thank all of our members for their help in our achievements this past year (fiscal year June 1, 1994 to May 31, 1995).
BCI’s Annual Report may be obtained by contacting Robert Benson at BCI, P.O. Box 162603, Austin, Texas, 78716, (512) 327-9721, ext. 27. Complete audited financials are also available upon request.