- GET INVOLVED! MEMBER OPPORTUNITIES FOR 1994
- Even vampires can be cute
- ON THE COVER
- A New Beginning for an Old Mine
- Bats 101: High School Students and Field Research
- Tips on Establishing Research Partnerships Between Schools and Wildlife Agencies
- Folklore and the Origin of Bats
- Guam National Wildlife Refuge Under Fire
- Motorola Supports Bat House Research Project
- BCI Helps Protect Pennsylvania Mine for Bats
- BCI-Sponsored Education Campaign in Mexico Leads to Cave Protection
- Annual Report Available
- WISH LIST. 1993
- Look for “Masters of the Night: The True Story of Bats”
Each year BCI publishes an annual report highlighting our accomplishments during the previous fiscal year and providing a balance sheet of revenues and expenditures. We thank all of our members for their help in our achievements this past year (Fiscal Year June 1, 1992, to May 31, 1993).
BCI’s Annual Report may be obtained by writing to: Linda Rogers, Bat Conservation International, P.O. Box 162603, Austin, TX 78716. Complete audited financials are also available upon request.