- Volunteers Needed
- Tools For Teaching Bat Conservation
- On the Cover
- Hide and Seek: In Search of Forest Bats
- Bat Houses in British Forests
- Bat Crumbs: What I Learned from a Palid Bat’s Leftovers
- Angeline Cromack: Members in Action
- BCI Highlights
- Look for “Masters of the Night: The True Story of Bats”* at these locations:
- Members’ Night Sign-Up Begins May 1
- Investing In the Future
- Wish List
- America’s Neighborhood Bats Updated and Revised
A revised edition of Merlin Tuttle’s popular 1988 book, America‘s Neighborhood Bats, is now available at bookstores and directly from BCI. The text has been completely updated to incorporate the latest research on bats and public health issues, as well as an all-new chapter on bat houses, based on the findings of BCI’s North American Bat House Research Project.
The book is available in paperback through the BCI catalogue for $9.95 (member price). To order, call BCI at 512-327-9721, or within the U.S. or Canada, call our toll-free catalogue order line at 1-800-538-2287.