- Livingstone’s Flying Fox, I Presume?
- Tracking Bats at Ankarana
- Murcielagos de Nuevo Leon
- Bats and Forest Conservation in Venezuela
- In Tribute: Ruth E. Adomeit
- Wish List
- Look for “Masters of the Night: The True Story of Bats”* at these locations:
- A Matching Gift Multiplies Your Conservation Investment
- Members-Only Nights at Bracken Cave
- On the Cover
- Members’s Commemorative: 15 Years of Learning and Teaching about Bats
Last year, 38 different companies made contributions to bat conservation by matching their employees’ gifts to BCI. To double, or even triple, the amount of money you donate–at no extra cost to you–ask your Human Resources director if your company has a matching gift program. Then just send us their matching gift form along with your contribution. If we meet their giving guidelines, your gift could be doubled, giving us twice as many funds for conservation programs. If you have questions, call Andy Moore, Development Assistant, at 512 327-9721, ext. 28.