- ½ banana, frozen (bat connection!)
- ½ C pineapple chunks, frozen
- ¼ – ½ C guava juice (bat connection!)
- ¼ C silken tofu
- 1 t fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Agave nectar, to taste (bat connection!)
Process all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Makes 1 (15-ounce) smoothie.
Calories: 299; Protein: 7gr.; Carbohydrates: 64gr; Sugars: 53gr.; Fat: 3.5gr; Fiber: 4gr.
Remember to let your dinner guests know that your creation has a connection to bats! You can download our fun batty food labels here. Share your creations with us online as well by using the #BattyTreats hashtag!
Recipes provided by Danielle Cook, MS for the US Botanic Garden’s educational programs, fostering sustainability, botanical knowledge and plant conservation. Visit her website at: www.cook-sisters.com