- white chocolate drops and/or
- milk chocolate drops
- popsicle sticks
- wax paper
- Start by cutting your bananas in half and sticking a popsicle stick into them. You may want to try freezing them after this step as sometimes the bananas can break off of their sticks when dipping them in the chocolate.
- Melt and temper the chocolate (see instructions in the batty balls recipe)
- Dip your bananas into the melted chocolate and lay them onto some wax paper.
- Before the chocolate dries put miniature chocolate chips onto your bananas to make the banana ghosts’ eyes and mouth. Tip: To make them into banana bats – just add chocolate wings! (see instructions in the batty balls recipe)
- Allow to harden and eat!
Remember to let your dinner guests know that your creation has a connection to bats! You can download our fun batty food labels here. Share your creations with us online as well by using the #BattyTreats hashtag!