Jack-o'-lantern carving is a favorite Halloween project for the whole family. This year why not carve a boo-tiful bat on your pumpkin!
BCI will help get you started with our bat jack-o'-lantern templates. They are easy to use, just follow these simple instructions:
- Click on your favorite template link below.
- Print the PDF that opens in your browser.
- Cut a hole in your pumpkin on the top, big enough to get your hand in there.
- Scoop out all the stuff in the pumpkin — this part is messy so have fun!
- Pin or tape your template/pattern to your pumpkin.
- Use an awl or pen to poke small holes along the black edge of the shape.
- Remove the paper and, using a knife, cut along the small holes you made.
- Drop a candle or light in your pumpkin and take a look in the dark!