Media & Education
WNS News Archive
Grants Awarded to Battle WNS
- Published on Tuesday, 26 August 2014 12:22
WNS Research Grants
- Published on Wednesday, 16 July 2014 18:56
BCI and TNC award $97,000 in WNS Research Grants.
USFWS Issues Extension
- Published on Wednesday, 25 June 2014 14:32
The USFWS has issued a 6 month extension on their decision to list the Northern long-eared bat as endangered.
Pd has arrived in Mississippi
- Published on Wednesday, 18 June 2014 12:37
The fungus that causes WNS has been detected in central Mississippi, marking the furthest southern detection of this deadly fungus.
White-nose Syndrome: Bat Fungus Has Killed Around 6 Million Since 2006 (VIDEO)
- Published on Thursday, 22 May 2014 19:11
Huffington Post Video
Oklahoma is No Longer ‘Suspect’ for WNS
- Published on Tuesday, 18 March 2014 19:33
Improved testing procedures now find that the original diagnosis was in error
Apply Now for a WNS Research Grant
- Published on Friday, 21 February 2014 19:44
BCI and The Nature Conservancy's Tennessee Chapter announce 2014 grants for research on White-nose Syndrome. Learn More.
White-nose Syndrome hits Arkansas bats
- Published on Thursday, 30 January 2014 12:52