Media & Education
Bats Successfully Treated for WNS Released Back Into the Wild
- Published on Tuesday, 19 May 2015 08:12
Bats successfully treated for white-nose syndrome were released back into the wild in Missouri. These 150 bats were part of BCI-supported research and one of the first field trials of a biological control agent to control the fungus that causes WNS.
Conservation Deal Saves the World’s Largest Bat Colony on Halloween
- Published on Thursday, 30 October 2014 11:42
City of San Antonio, The Nature Conservancy & Bat Conservation International purchase $20.5 million property in the Texas Hill Country to safeguard bats, water supply and endangered songbirds.
BCI Joins the NatureServe Network
- Published on Wednesday, 04 June 2014 10:44
BCI Welcomes Seasoned New Hires
- Published on Thursday, 30 January 2014 14:25
Two veteren Conservationists are joining us in key leadership posts.
A New Leader for BCI
- Published on Thursday, 17 January 2013 10:28