Media & Education
$100,000 Awarded in Grants to Fight Deadly Fungus
- Published on Wednesday, 24 August 2016 09:08
BCI and the Tennessee Chapter of The Nature Conservancy are pleased to award $100,000 in funding to support critical research in the fight against White-nose Syndrome.
Disease that has killed millions of bats has now reached the West Coast
- Published on Thursday, 31 March 2016 17:16
White-nose Syndrome has been confirmed in Washington State - first case in the western United States.
Bat Conservation International Welcomes New Senior Director of Conservation Science.
- Published on Friday, 04 March 2016 14:28
We are happy to announce that Winifred Frick, Ph.D., will join BCI as the new Senior Director of Conservation Science. Dr. Frick will oversee the organization’s conservation-related science programs and will help advance BCI’s relationships with its partners.
New Rule for Northern Long-eared Bat Fails to Address the Threat of White-Nose Syndrome
- Published on Thursday, 14 January 2016 16:14
“Bat Conservation International is extremely disappointed in the final 4d rule for the northern long-eared bat” says Andrew Walker, BCI Executive Director.
Conservation Deal Saves the World’s Largest Bat Colony on Halloween
- Published on Thursday, 30 October 2014 11:42
City of San Antonio, The Nature Conservancy & Bat Conservation International purchase $20.5 million property in the Texas Hill Country to safeguard bats, water supply and endangered songbirds.
BCI Joins the NatureServe Network
- Published on Wednesday, 04 June 2014 10:44
BCI Welcomes Seasoned New Hires
- Published on Thursday, 30 January 2014 14:25
Two veteren Conservationists are joining us in key leadership posts.
A New Leader for BCI
- Published on Thursday, 17 January 2013 10:28